To sustain a healthy life, it is important to know the essential vitamins needed for the body. One such vitamin is Biotin. So what is Biotin? It is also known as Vitamin B7 that provides nourishment to the hair and skin. It is a water-soluble compound that transforms the food into fuel for the body. Biotin is unstable that leads to the destruction of it by heat or exposure to light. The benefits of biotin in the body are;
- It provides a backup fuel from protein as the biotin-containing enzymes that help the constant functioning of the
- It helps in the production of fatty acids that will help the body to create new cells and store energy.
- The important benefit of the vitamin is, it can help in maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails that will enhance the outer appeal. It will avoid the cracking and splitting of nails, hair loss, etc.
- It is an integral component in the manufacturing of DNA and RNA that constitutes the genetic components of sells. It is the control cell division that facilitates the growth, so it is essential throughout the lifecycle.
- It is important for women’s health as it can combat the yeast infection that is difficult to fight.
- In patients suffering from diabetes, it can treat neuropathy and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. It can maintain the sugar levels effectively.
Causes of Biotin Deficiency
The next question that everyone may wonder is what is Biotin Deficiency? Though thevitaminis necessary in low doses, the deficiency of other vitamins may lead to Biotin shortage. Another finding is that consuming raw egg on a regular basis will cause Biotin deficiency. The symptoms associated with the deficiency are;
- Skin Rashes
- Brittle nails
- Dry/Irritated skin
- Nerve damages
- Mood changes
- Loss of Appetite, etc.
In some cases, extreme deficiency in people will lead to heart problems, high cholesterol levels, paralysis and liver problems. So, it is important to take supplements that will boost the biotin levels in the body back to normal.
The Right Dose in Foods
The vitamin is found in bananas, oatmeal, sunflower seeds, butter, eggs, green leafy vegetables, milk, etc. People taking balanced diet get the right dose of Biotin in their body that will help them perform better. But, the hectic schedule of people can restrict the right amount of Biotin intake leading to issues. So, the easy method is to take supplements along with the key nutrients to maintain good health. An ideal product that is effective in maintaining the health is Biotin Plus Tropical Patch. It contains high doses of Biotin along with Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D that is beneficial to the body. It also administers bioavailability that will increase the benefits obtained from the vitamins.