If you are parenting your child and you have a travel a lot then you might have thought about this water bottle. Before you rush to buy them, you need to think of what you provide and whether it’s worth the investment. Each battery operated bottle warmers have its own pros and cons. Although all of them are same, each has a little spark aside from the rest.
What are that you should look before buying?
Before you buy, you should see whether it is economical to lay your hands on it. Some factors to consider are;
- Are you travelling a lot with your baby, if yes then you must be needing them as they come in handy while moving from place to place where you won’t get a place to heat milk or
- How fast does the bottle heat up? If it takes too long then it’s basically impractical to use it. Normally these bottles take up to 20 minutes to heat up.
- How long do these bottles retain the heat? If it cools down as soon as you unplug it, it’s useless and not worth using it. Then it will remain cold and no point of carrying.
- Bottle that you are using need to be easy to use. If it’s complex it will be difficult to handle both the bottle and the baby and is of no use then.
- The bottle should also be easy to clean. An electric thermos flask might have a lot of do’s and don’ts but it should be easy and simplistic.
Best battery operated Water warmers:
Below we list some of the best battery-operated Bottle Warmer:
- Munchkin Travel Car Baby Bottle Warmer, Grey:
This is the best on the go bottle water heater. To heat the bottle, you just place your bottle and cover the pouch on its side. Then plug it to your car adapter and you can heat it up. It keeps it warm for almost one and half hour. This is especially good if you are planning on travelling by car.
- Prince Lionheart On-the-Go HeatPAD:
Another bottle warmer, which contains some pads which you cover it around the bottle. The liquid turns into heating crystal and in turns heat the bottle. It does not require any power source. Just plan ahead and buy those liquid pads. It can warm any liquid in 10- 15 minutes and can keep it warm for around almost an hour.
Keep in mind that these are made especially for travel. If you are home this are not economical to buy as they have less heating time and not for everyday use. If you are thinking for travelling go now and get own for your baby.